Installatron, the script installer we use at Reclaim Hosting, keeps a database of all applications that have been installed on the server. Here’s how to access that for reporting:
- Access WHM and navigate to Installatron Application Installer. This is a similar interface to what you’d normally see as an end-user in cPanel, however since you are accessing it via WHM as the root user it will show all applications installed.
- Click My Applications to view the full list
- Here you can see the full list of applications and also run searches to get numbers on specific applications (for example searching omeka will show just the omeka installations)
- To find the number of installations for a specific search scroll to the bottom
- For more detailed data analysis you may wish to download a copy of the Installatron database. This is located on the server at /var/installatron/data.db. The Installatron database is an SQLite database and can be viewed with external tools such as DB Browser for SQLite.